Want a very delicious recipe for Pumpkin Bundt Cake? It’s here and it will not only make your kitchen smell unbelievable, it will make your taste buds say “THANK YOU” too!
This doesn’t last long in my home! I have to make two batches and freeze one quickly.
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice-or the amount to your liking
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed or light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil-unflavored or vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk or juice-orange, apple
- 1 1/2 cups pure pumpkin puree
- Organic chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 10-inch bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside. I used Baker’s Joy and it worked beautifully!
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Set aside.
- Combine 2 eggs, brown sugar, granulated sugar in a medium bowl. Then add to this same bowl the pure pumpkin, oil, and milk or juice. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients slowly. Whisk together, but do not over whisk. It will be a bit lumpy.
- Add dry mixture to egg mixture alternately with pumpkin, beating well after each addition. Transfer batter to prepared bundt pan.
- Fold in chocolate chips-(add the amount of your liking)
- Bake for 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
Plain and simple. Slice and enjoy!
Source of recipe is Sally’s Baking Addiction Cookbook